Remote working – a company policy that was once the envy of so many office workers is now the norm around much of the globe. Today, remote or hybrid working is no longer limited to trendy digital nomads or knowledge workers in Silicon Valley. The world has changed, and most of us are now working from home and many will continue to do so indeterminately. Something that hasn’t changed is our need to collaborate with our peers and keep business on track. The Microsoft Teams certified Poly Sync 20 USB/Bluetooth® smart speakerphone offers remarkable audio to elevate your remote collaboration experiences from anywhere – and is now shipping.
POLY SYNC + MICROSOFT TEAMS
No matter where or how you work, Poly has a Teams-ready solution to fit your workstyle. More than ever, everyone needs communication equipment that ensures great collaboration experiences whether they are at home, in an office, a conference room, or on the road. Furthermore, with teams dispersed, it’s paramount that users can easily set up and use their professional-grade technology without the help of IT. The Sync 20 is a simple plug-and-play device that allows users to be up and running in a matter of minutes. The Microsoft Teams version of the Poly Sync 20 incorporates a dedicated Teams button so you can launch your Teams app with a tap.
BENEFITS OF USING A SPEAKERPHONE
With so many Poly solutions certified by Microsoft Teams, it’s not always easy to make a decision about which device is best suited to you. We took this opportunity to breakdown some of the key benefits to using a portable speakerphone for your remote collaboration needs.
1. Freedom to Move – Don’t get us wrong, headsets are great. But everyone has their own way that they like to work and sometimes it’s necessary to have the freedom to get up and move around in the home office and not wear a headset all day. When it’s time for a change of scenery, the Poly Sync’s 20-hour battery life is in for the long-haul. And don’t worry, we made sure to make it dust and water-resistant, so you can get up and go worry-free – even if right now, all that means is moving to your patio.
2. Share Great Quality – Another notable benefit that speakerphones provide is that multiple people in the room can join in on a call and benefit from high-quality audio that just isn’t available with your computer’s speakers. The Sync 20’s smart multi-microphone array tracks the speaker so the person on the other end of the call can remain focused on what’s being said and keep echoes and unwanted noise out.
3. Use it in Your Off Time – The Sync 20 is not just a speakerphone, it’s also a high-performance speaker that can be used for listening to music. That’s right – the bass reflex system that ensures high-quality, natural-sounding voice is also responsible for making your tunes sound great in your downtime.
4. Customize Your Collaboration Experience – The Poly Sync 20 works the way you do thanks to a programable button that puts your favorite function at your fingertips. Create shortcuts to easily play/pause music, redial the last number called, and bring up voice assistant to streamline your workflow — it’s up to you.
5. Multi-Functionality – Aside from being a speakerphone and music speaker, this little Swiss-Army Knife of a device can also be used to keep your smart phone charged up and ready for your next move. The Poly Sync 20 comes in two different versions – the Poly Sync 20 and the Poly Sync 20+. Both versions include the ability to connect to your smartphone through Bluetooth and to your computer via an integrated USB cable. The Poly Sync 20+ includes the BT600 USB Bluetooth adaptor, which lets users wirelessly connect to their computer.
THE BEST MICROSOFT TEAMS CERTIFIED SPEAKERPHONE
Because of Poly’s robust software and device management, the Poly Sync 20’s rich audio experience will only continue to get better over time through updates. This sleek, compact device was designed to be flexible – so you can work from anywhere and be guaranteed the best Microsoft Teams experiences. For more information about Poly’s solutions for Microsoft Teams, visit https://www.poly.com/microsoft.
Article by Tamara Lane, Poly